Wednesday 28 February 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Old MacDonald

Hello!

Today sees the release of three new sets of farmyard themed digis from Vera Lane Studio.

Here's my farmyard scene card using a combination of all the sets:



For this I arranged the digis where I wanted them then printed, coloured and fussy cut. They are popped on foam pads on top of a gelli print background which has some raffia trim across the bottom part. I decided to mat the gelli print onto kraft card to add to the rustic vibe! The sentiment is from the Old Mac set.



Old MacDonald                Farm Set 1                 Farm Set 2

  

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Send a Smile 4 Kids #4 AG 02/03
631 Avenue Create #206 AG 02/03 (#4)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #76 AG 03/03
Crafting From the Heart #196 04/03
Artistic Inspirations #194 04/03
Penny's Challenges #369 AG 07/03
Create and Inspire #71 AG 09/03
Crafty Creations #361 AG 12/03
Crafty Gals Corner #160 AG 12/03
Simply Papercrafts #55 AG 30/03


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.