Monday 12 March 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: The Bohemians


Hello!

Today I'm sharing my DT post for Vera Lane Studio.
 I've used a new digi set released last week called The Bohemians.



There are 3 characters and a sentiment and the hats and bodies are perfect for journalling.
My images are coloured with Copic markers and popped on foam onto a background made from distress inks (Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry), stamping and heat embossing.





I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Inspiration Destination #145 AG 13/03
Penny's Challenges #370 AG 13/03 (#2) TOP 3

Time Out #104 Bold 14/03
Crafting With Friends #62 AG 15/03
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 77 AG 16/03 (#2)
Artistic Inspirations #195 AG 18/03
Creative Moments #138 AG 19/03 (#2)
Crafting by Designs AG 25/03 (#2)
Crafting with an Attitude #37 AG 28/03 (#3)
Crafters Castle #3 AG 01/04 (#2)

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.