Monday 5 March 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Bright Ideas

Hello!

Today sees the release of a new set of digis from Vera Lane Studio

The set is called Bright Ideas and features a cute little girl, called Harper, with two very different facial expressions. She comes with a thought bubble, a lightbulb and a question mark, as well as a sentiment.

I made this card:


My background is a brayered acrylic paint gelli print with some bubble wrap stamping in white acrylic and stamped scribbly flowers in black ink. I inked the edges in black and placed Harper on foam pads on top of some washi tape.


  The lovely quote is from Roald Dahl's The Twits and was printed, cut into strips and inked before being glued directly onto the gelli print. 


Some silver dots and white flowers were added for interest.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday #51 AG 07/03 (#2)
My Time to Craft #365 Monochromatic 09/03
Little Miss Muffet #183 AG 11/03
Crafty Creations #361 AG 12/03 (#2)
Aud Sentiments #198 AG with a Sentiment 12/03
A Bit More Time to Craft #63 AG 14/03 (#2)
Crafting With Friends #62 AG 15/03 (#2)
Crafting with an Attitude #37 AG 25/03
Through the Purple Haze #142 AG 30/03
Crafter's Castle #3 AG 31/03

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.