Monday 26 March 2018

Vera Lane Studio: Hoppy Easter



Hello!

Here in the UK we're now on British Summer Time - the clocks went back one hour this weekend and now I'm looking forward to the longer evening daylight.

Today is my turn to show my DT makes for Vera Lane Studio. This week I've made two Easter cards, both featuring cute bunnies!

Here's the first:



I used the new Doodle Bunnies for this card. I coloured them with Distress Ink and pencils and fussy cut them. I made the background from a gelli print which was stamped with a flourish. The side edges of the card have script stamped in Vintage Photo. The flowers were glued directly onto the gelli print and the bunnies were popped on foam for dimension. Some washi tape was used to ground them. The sentiment, also from the Doodle Bunnies set, is edged in black pen and adhered directly onto the background. To finish, I framed the card by inking around the edges with a blending tool and Vinatge Photo ink and mounted it onto kraft card.

  

My second card:




For this I used the Two Hares digi set. I arranged my images as I wanted them, added some text to say Happy Easter using Junkos Typewriter font, and printed them out. I coloured with Copics and lightly inked the background in Memento Danube Blue. I matted the image onto yellow card and then added it to a blank card base.

Here are the digi stamp sets:

Doodle Bunnies                              Two Hares

    

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:
Card 1
A Gem of a Challenge #215 Easter Time 29/03
Crafting with Dragonflies #100 Easter 29/03
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #78 AG 31/03
613 Avenue Create #207 AG 31/03
Hiding in my Craftroom #345 Any Holiday 31/03
Dragonfly Journeys #114 Bunnies, Chicks & Ducks 01/04
Brown Sugar #276 Spring/Easter 03/04
Crafty Friends #80 06/04

Card 2
C R A F T Challenge #460 Spring/Easter 27/03
Crafty Catz #409 Easter 28/03
Crafting with Friends #63 AG 29/03
Angie's Digital Stamps #18 AG 29/03
Kraftin Kimmie #423 Easter 30/03
Jo's Scrapshack #226 AG 30/03


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.