Monday 30 April 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Kat and Kadee


Hello!

Today at Vera Lane Studio we have a new release. 
It's the wonderful Kat and Kadee.

Here is a card I made:


How cute are these characters? I coloured them with my usual Copic markers and fussy cut them. They are popped on foam pads onto a gelli print background which has stamped flowers which have been heat embossed in white. Some washi tape grounds my characters and I inked the edges of the gelli print background in black.



Kat and Kadee





I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!


You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Penny's Challenges #377 AG 02/05
Jo's Scrapshack #231 AG 04/05
Allsorts #465 All About Pets 04/05
Di's Digi Designs  Include an Animal 05/05
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #80 AG 05/05 (#3)
613.Avenue Create #208 AG 06/05
As You Like It Favourite Animal & Why 10/05
Cats are my favourite (although I'm a lover of all animals). Just love their cute and cuddly furriness and their adorable purrs.
Crafting with Friends #66 AG 11/05

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.