Friday 20 April 2018

Vera Lane Studio: Watercolour Fairy


Hello!

Today I have a card featuring the Watercolour Fairy from Vera Lane Studio.


The images are coloured with Copics and white Posca pen highlights are added. I also added some glitter to the fairy wings and the base of the cloud. The images are popped onto foam pads (apart from the row of houses) and placed on a gelli print background which has a little stamping and doodling. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz's Small Talk pad.



Watercolour Fairy




I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Creative Fingers #144 AG 22/04
Crafty Creations #364 AG 24/04
Inspiration Destination #148 AG 25/04
Cute Card Thursday #526 Shades of Pale 25/04 WINNER

Penny's Challenges #376 AG 26/04
TTCRD AG 26/04
A Bit More Time to Craft #66 AG 29/04
The Fairy and the Unicorn April 30/04
Creative Moments #141 AG 30/04

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.